CONSENT TO USE SERVICE
The use of this service is subject to the MoneyToAccount.COM policy to maintain and gather ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND SIGNATURES. The Consent to use Electronic Records and Signatures from you is required prior to making a transaction with the MoneyToAccount.COM websites or apply to use any product line(s) or services.
In this consent:
- “We”,” us”, “our”, refers to TJC Distributing, Inc. dba MoneyToAccount.COM, management, and staff and/or its affiliates.
- “You” and “your” refers to the person giving the consent, is the authorized signer, representative, or service user sometimes also identified as “ Remitter”, “User”, “Sender”, or “Customer” is someone who establishes a customer user account, a unique email and password, and accesses the Service.
- “Communication” refers to each disclosure, notice, agreement, fee schedule, statement, record, document, and other information we provide to you or that you sign or submit or agree at our request.
- “Electronic Service” refers to MoneyToAccount.COM website and its various products for the purpose of money remittance. It also applies for use, administering or accessing using the internet, email messaging including text messaging and/or software application including mobile or hand held devices either now or in the future.
The Service is an Internet-based service. Therefore, you understand and agree that this Consent to use Electronic Records and Signatures will be entered into our databases electronically, and that, in accordance with applicable law, the following categories of information (“Communications”) may be provided by electronic means:
- These Consent to use Electronic Records and Signatures and any amendments, modifications or supplements to it.
- Your records of payments and other transactions through the Service, including without limitation your history of payments and e-mail confirmations of each individual transaction.
- Any initial, periodic or other disclosures or notices provided in connection with the Service, including without limitation those required by applicable law. This may include verification of information provided by you to the Bank or financial institution to ensure that all Payment requests are compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
- Any customer service communications, including without limitation communications with respect to claims of error or unauthorized Use of the Service
- Any other communication related to the Service.
Although MoneyToAccount.COM reserves the right to provide Communications in any format at any time, you agree that we are under no obligation to do so. All Communications in either electronic or any format will be considered to be “in writing” and in accordance with applicable law. You should print a paper copy of these Consent to use Electronic Records and Signatures and any electronic Communication that is important to you and retain the copy for your records.
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE YOU NEED
In order to access and retain Communications, you must have:
- A current internet browser we support (i.e. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari) with strong encryption.
- A valid current e-mail account and e-mail software capable of interfacing with industry standard e-mail protocols. You must keep your email or electronic address current and communicate update every time you access our website.
- Connection access to the internet.
- Access to a personal computer, or computing device, mobile internet access device, hand held device, laptop, operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of supporting the above process, and/or functions.
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer and/or mobile Internet device with internet browser capability hard drive or other data storage unit.
- A printer or access to a printer that is capable of printing from your browser and/or e-mail software.
- An established or intent to establish a specific User generated ID.
- Scanner – or access to scan identification and/or camera.
DELIVERY OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Subject to applicable law, communications may be posted on the service pages within the website. An electronic Communication posting to the website which is publicly available shall constitute the notification to all users. You agree that these are reasonable procedures for sending and receiving electronic Communications:
- You agree to keep your records and personal profile updated when initiating new transactions.
- Your consent covers all access to MoneyToAccount.COM websites products and services, PRIVACY POLICIES, DISCLOSURES, and NOTICES, shall remain in effect until withdrawn.
- You agree and accept that we can only fulfill the transaction(s) and services in English. Future communication may be in English. If you are not fluent in English, you are responsible for obtaining the services of an interpreter or taking steps to ensure you understand a transaction before submitting it.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent anytime but be aware that doing so may terminate any current transaction(s) status information, communications, and/or existing pre-programmed transaction(s) and restrict your access to your Electronic Record(s) and information except through the postal mail and may result in additional fee(s) for the product or service requested. Your withdrawal of consent will become effective after we have an opportunity to implement it. All consent withdrawal requests must be in writing and send to this address:
P.O. Box 6925,
Auburn, Ca., 95604