TERMS & CONDITIONS
Branch & Agent Locations
- MoneyToAccount branch and agent locations are in designated areas subject to local municipality, state and federal regulations.
- MoneyToAccount branch and agent locations provide internet based access to the Service where you can pay cash, and other payment instruments. Therefore, you understand that this Terms and Conditions of Service applies to both usage of the Service, via internet website portal as well as the Branch and Agent Location Service access. This Terms and Conditions of Service will be accepted electronically, and in accordance with applicable laws that this is available by way of the Internet website portal as well as in person. A physical copy of this Terms and Conditions of Service is posted at the branch and agent location, and at the MoneyToAccount.COM website.
- From time to time, changes to this Terms and Conditions of Service, and notifications will be provided to you via email. Although you has the option to not receive these notifications, upon committing a transactions, you must accept the Terms and Conditions of Service making any new transactions.
- You have the option to receive email transaction receipts, and notifications pertaining to their transaction.
- You can provide feedback regarding your experience with the Service and Transactions via the Service website. You will be sent satisfaction surveys used to enhance your user experience of the Service.
The Service is an Internet-based service. Therefore, you understand and agree that this Terms and Conditions of Service will be entered electronically, and in accordance with applicable law, the following categories of information (“Communications”) may be provided by electronic means:
- These Terms and Conditions of Service, amendments, modifications or supplements to it.
- Your records of payments and other transactions through the Service, including without limitation your history of payments and e-mail confirmations of each individual transaction.
- Any initial, periodic or other disclosures or notices provided in connection with the Service, including without limitation those required by applicable law. This may include verification of information provided by you to the Bank to ensure that all Payment requests are compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
- Any customer service communications, including without limitation communications with respect to claims of error or unauthorized Use of the Service.
- Any other communication related to the Service.
- Although MoneyToAccount reserves the right to provide Communications in paper format at any time, you agree that we are under no obligation to do so. All Communications in either electronic or paper format will be considered to be “in writing” and in accordance with applicable law. You should print a paper copy of these Terms and Conditions of Service and any electronic Communication that is important to you and retain the copy for your records. If you do not wish to receive these Terms and Condition of Service or the Communications electronically, you may not Use the Service.
Hardware and Software Requirements
In order to access and retain Communications, you must have:
- A current Internet browser that we support with strong encryption capability.
- A valid current e-mail account and e-mail software capable of interfacing with industry standard e-mail protocols. You agree to update your personal information(s) every time you access to use the service.
- Access to a personal computer, or computing device, hand held, mobile internet access device, laptop, operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of supporting the above process or functions.
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer and/or mobile Internet device with internet browser capability with hard drive or other data storage unit.
A printer or access to a printer that is capable of printing from your browser and/or e-mail software.
An established or intent to establish a specific User generated ID.
Delivery of Communications
- Subject to applicable law, Communications may be posted on the Branch or Agent Locations or Service pages within the website or other website disclosed to you and/or delivered to the e-mail address you provide. All Communications will be deemed to have been received by you no later than forty eight (48) hours after the Service sends it to you by e-mail or posts the Communication on the Branch or Agent Locations, or the website. An electronic Communication by e-mail is considered to be sent at the time that it is directed by Money to Account’s e-mail server to the e-mail address provided by you. An electronic Communication by posting to the website is considered sent at the time it is publicly available. You agree that these are reasonable procedures for sending and receiving Communications.
- You agree to keep your records and personal profile updated upon any new transactions.
- You may send a money transfer through the Service using US Dollar currency at the authorized branch, and agent locations. Cash, Credit card, debit card, or electronic transfer (ACH) is accepted. You may select the method of delivery, whether Philippine bank account, Outlet Pickup, or delivery to designated Door to Door delivery areas. Transactions can be received in either US Dollar or Philippine Peso. Specific money transfer services and/or transfers to certain destinations may take longer or be subject to additional restrictions.
- Identification of Sender. You must provide the Service with sufficient information to establish of account to use the Service. Additional information may be required.
- The Identification of the Recipient. Upon receiving the intended remittance, the Recipient must present a valid identification in accordance with MoneyToAccount policies. The valid list of identification is in accordance to the authorized list by the BangkoSentralngPilipinas published by the Office of the Governor (Circular No. 608, Series of 2008, in accordance to the Philippine Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2001). The list of authorized valid Identifications are allowed to be presented upon receiving a remittance: Passport, Drivers License, Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID, NBI Clearance, Police Clearance, Postal ID, Voter ID, Barangay Certification, Government Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card, Social Security System (SSS) Card, Senior Citizen Card, OFW ID, Government Office, GOCC ID, Armed Forces AFP ID, Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP), Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID, Company IDs issued by Private Entities, or Institutions Registered with or supervised or regulated either by the BSP, SEC, or IC; valid photo bearing school ID.
- You, the Sender and Recipient represent, warrant and certify to MoneyToAccount that your Use of the Services shall not in any way, directly or indirectly, (a) violate any law, statute, ordinance, contract or regulation, including but not limited to any law, statute, ordinance, contract or regulation relating to money laundering, illegal gambling activities, support for terrorist activities, fraud or theft, and/or (b) violate any of the Terms and Conditions of Service.
- The Service at its discretion, may freeze any transaction that appears to be suspicious and withhold related funds until MoneyToAccount determines the transaction to be legitimate. Money transfers will be reported to federal, state, local or foreign authorities. The Service will cooperate with law enforcement in the prosecution of illegal activities to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. You are be required to provide the Service with certain information to allow the Service, among other things: to verify your identity; to receive appropriate bank card and credit card authorization and approval. You agree all information provided is not false, inaccurate or misleading.
Funding Your Money Transfer.
You initiate a money transfer by entering the required information requested and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Service. There are four ways you can make a Payment:
- Cash. US Dollar currency cash payments are acceptable method of payment at MoneyToAccount Branch locations and Authorized Agents ONLY.
- Credit Card. Users are limited to Visa, and Mastercard card services only, and funding limit. Restriction and Other Fees will apply.
Other Charges.The Service is not responsible for any fee or charges that may be imposed by the financial institutions associated with your Payment Instruments. Select credit card issuers may treat the use of your credit card to use the Service as a “Cash Advance” rather than a purchase transaction and may impose additional fees and interest rates for the transaction. The Service is not responsible for any insufficient funds changes, NSF fees, chargeback fees, or other similar charges that might be imposed on you by your bank, credit card issuer, or other provider.
- Check Cards/Debit Card. Money transfer services can be settled using a bank issued debit or check card by entering the required information. Authorized third party providers may be involved.
- Consumer Authorization for Direct Payments via ACH. You can send a money transfer with an electronic draft — an automated clearing house (“ACH”) from a US bank account. Bank Name, routing number, account number, and amount of transaction are required for an ACH transaction. This transaction may require a minimum 1 business day to process. If you choose to initiate your money transfer with an electronic draft, you are consenting to the following:
“I authorize TJC Distributing, Inc dba MoneyToAccount.COM to electronically debit my account (and, if necessary, electronically credit my account to correct erroneous debits) as follows: ( ) Checking Account, ( ) Savings Account (select one) at the depository financial institution I have designated. I agree that ACH transactions I authorize comply with all applicable law. I shall provide the following information, Depository Name, Routing Number, Account Number, Amount of Debit, date and frequency of Debit. I understand that this authorization will remain in full force and effect until I notify TJC DISTRIBUTING, INC. dba MONEYTOACCOUNT.COM in writing, by phone, or authorized electronic communication that I wish to revoke this authorization. I understand that TJC Distributing, Inc dba MoneyToAccount.COM requires at least 5 business days prior notice in order to cancel this authorization.
MoneyToAccount does not accept payment for the Service by check, money order, wire transfer or currency other than US Dollar.
- To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires financial institutions and their third parties to obtain, verify, and record information to identify you. You will be asked for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you.
- IF YOU PROVIDE FALSE INFORMATION, YOUR ABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE MAY BE TERMINATED AND ANY PENDING MONEY TRANSFERS MAY BE CANCELLED. IN ADDITION, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.
LIMITATIONS OF SERVICE
MoneyToAccount does not permit the Service to be used for improper, unlawful, or fraudulent transfers of funds (“Unauthorized Transactions”). Unauthorized Transactions include but are not limited to attempt:
- To transfer funds Using stolen, unauthorized, or otherwise compromised credit card, check card, debit card, or bank account.
- To transfer funds Using an account with insufficient funds.
- To seek reimbursement of funds that have already been disbursed.
- To launder funds.
- To fund certain terrorist organizations or individuals as identified from time to time by the U.S. Department of Treasury on its published list of Specially Designated Nationals (“SDN”), and.
- To violate local, state, or federal laws of the United States, laws of the Destination Country, Territory, international laws, or the laws of any other relevant jurisdiction. Any incidents of Unauthorized Transactions are subject to prosecution to the full extent of the law. International Recipient of funds acquired through Unauthorized Transactions may also be subject to civil penalties and/or criminal prosecution in their country of residence including, but not limited to, the repossession of the total funds delivered and received as a result of an Unauthorized Transaction.
MoneyToAccount has no control over, and is not responsible for, the quality, safety, legality, or delivery of goods or services that you pay for using the Service. You acknowledge that any use of the Service for to pay for such goods and services is at your own risk.
FEES, PAYMENT, AND CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATE
- MONEYTOACCOUNT MAY OR MAY NOT MAKE ADDITIONAL PROFITS FROM THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATE BASED ON AGREEMENTS WITH ITS DELIVERING AGENCY. MONEYTOACCOUNT DOES EARN, IN CONSIDERATION FOR ITS SERVICES, THE TRANSACTION FEE IN EFFECT AT THE TIME THE TRANSACTION IS ENTERED. THE TRANSACTION SUMMARY (NOT A RECEIPT) WILL BE DISCLOSED TO YOU PRIOR TO YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND FINAL AUTHORIZATION AND FUNDING OF THE TRANSACTION.
- The Sender may select payments in the destination country in local currency in Philippine Peso (PHP) or US Dollar (USD). With a bank deposit to a Philippine bank, the Sender has the option to select deposit to a US Dollar Account or Philippine Peso Account. In addition to the transaction fees applicable to each transaction, a currency exchange rate will be applied. U.S. currency is converted to foreign currency at an exchange rate set by MoneyToAccount and or its delivering Agency. MoneyToAccount guarantees the foreign exchange rate to you at the time of the transaction. The Sender has the option to send to over 4000 outlet pickup locations, selected at the time of transaction.
- Cash Advance Fees: Bank credit card issuers may treat the Use of your credit card to Use the Service as a “cash advance” rather than a purchase transaction and may impose additional fees and interest rates for the transaction. These fees are imposed by your credit card issuer, and not by MoneyToAccount. You can avoid most cash advance fees by paying with a debit card or cash.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- CANCELLATION. Transaction cancellation requests must be made by the Sender at the location which the transaction was committed. The Sender may opt to cancel his or her transaction within thirty minutes (30) from when the transaction was committed. Cancellation requests can be made in person and must be made in writing at the same Branch or Agent Location that the purchase was made. Website transaction cancellations must be requested online.
- REFUNDS. MoneyToAccount will do everything in its power to complete all transactions, however there could be some circumstance(s) that may not be possible, i.e. if the non completion of the processing of the transaction is due to government/state/federal regulation(s) compliance, the funds will be held at an interest bearing account, and the funds disposition will be at government directed mandate, otherwise Refunds will be made as follows:
In the event that it was discovered by MoneyToAccount the balance was not delivered, the Sender has the option to select whether the balance would be refunded or transaction retried at no cost to the Sender. A transaction that has not been completed due to natural calamity (i.e., road closure, infrastructure damage, or coup/war/etc) beyond the control of the Service, the transaction can be refunded. If the inability to deliver the transaction was due to the Sender’s incorrect/or incomplete information thus the fault of the Sender, the transaction can be refunded minus the transaction fees and taxes may apply.
- Cash transaction at a branch or agents location, refund will be in a form of the check to the Sender, within 30 days. If cancellation was done within the 30 minutes window, refund will be provided in a check within three business day.
- Electronic Fund Transfer (Consumer Authorization for Direct Payment via ACH) . ACH will be credited back to the account, where it can from.
- For debit and credit transactions will be reversed back to the account where it came from.
If the Sender discovers a discrepancy within 180 days of the transaction, the Sender can notify MoneyToAccount about the discrepancy discovered. The sender must contact the Service on the Website by filling up an error resolution form, which the Sender must describe the situation error, and other information pertaining to the discrepancy such as the Sender’s Name, UserID, reference number, date of transaction, address of recipient, amount of transaction, and description of the error discovered. The Service will acknowledge within 10 days that the error/complaint/request was received. The Service has 90 days to respond to the discrepancy request. The Service will investigate each request individually to determine the course of action and follow up with an appropriate resolution. Once investigation was completed, and the finding was that the error of origin was of the Service, the Service will notify the Sender of the findings, and then ask the Sender of how to appropriately resolve the issue. The Service will provide all the findings and results of the investigation upon individual request. Data used in the investigation will be shared with the Sender upon request. If the Error is with the service, the Service will correct the error within 1 business day.
Except to the extent that MoneyToAccount is otherwise liable under these Terms and Conditions of Service or by law, you agree to indemnify MoneyToAccount, its shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers, Service Providers, and subcontractors indemnify from any and all losses, liabilities, claims, demands, judgments and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of or the performance of the Services. You provide this indemnification without regard to whether our claim for indemnification is due to the use of the Services by you or on your Bank Account or Debit Card Account.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- MoneyToAccount reserves the right to limit the principal amount of a money transfer, or to reject a proposed money transfer, in its sole discretion. MoneyToAccount assumes no obligation to make payment of the money transfer or to complete the applicable money transfer transaction if MoneyToAccount does not receive authorization from the bank card issuer or depository institution, nor does MoneyToAccount assume any liability for damages resulting from nonpayment of the money transfer or any failure to complete any applicable Service transaction by reason of such lack of authorization. MoneyToAccount reserves the right to refuse to provide the Services to you, at any time, for any reason deemed necessary to protect Our interests.
- MoneyToAccount shall not be liable for any interruption of service due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to, the following: the unavailability or refusal of a person to accept delivery of the money remittance; acts of God; acts of public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority; insufficient information provided by a customer; the application of security regulations imposed by the government, or otherwise applicable to the delivery location; riots, strikes, or other labor disputes; civil commotions; disruptions in ground transportation networks, such as weather phenomena; and natural disasters. For door to door deliveries, we will attempt twice, and if not successful, we will refund the money except the transaction fees and applicable taxes.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental, consequential or other damages. accordingly, some of the limitations of these terms and conditions of service may not apply to you.
UNAUTHORIZED USE BY THIRD PARTIES
- You are responsible for all authorized uses of the Service as accessed by your email and password. Applicable law may protect you from liability for unauthorized Use. An “Unauthorized” Use is Use of the Service by someone other than either you or someone authorized by you. A transaction is not Unauthorized if: 1) You give your password or account information to another person expressly or implicitly authorized the Use of the Service and that person Uses the Service; or 2) for any reason MoneyToAccount concludes the facts that do not reasonably support a claim of Unauthorized Usage.
- Please notify MoneyToAccount IMMEDIATELY if you believe that your password has been stolen or that someone has made a transfer using your name or password without your permission. You should also change your password immediately. Once your password is reported lost or stolen, we will block access to the Service. You may contact MoneyToAccount.COM using the provided CONTACT US page, or by phone at (530) 823-7419, or by email at email@example.com. Include in the message, your name, email address, and phone number, with a detailed description of the incident, and what happened.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand and agree that:
- MoneyToAccount expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- MoneyToAccount makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the Use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from MoneyToAccount or through or from the Service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions of Service.
The MoneyToAccount website, the Service, the content, and all intellectual property pertaining thereto and contained therein (including but not limited to patents, database rights, text, graphics, links, buttons, logos, images, copyrights, trademarks and service marks) are owned exclusively by TJC Distributing Inc., dbaMoneyToAccount, and all right, title and interest therein and thereto shall remain the property of TJC Distributing Inc., dbaMoneyToAccount. The MoneyToAccount website and Service may be Used only for the purpose permitted by these Terms. You are authorized solely to view and retain a copy of the pages of the MoneyToAccount website for your own personal, non-commercial Use. You agree that you may not duplicate, publish, modify, create derivative works from, participate in the transfer of, post on the World Wide Web, or in any way distribute or exploit the MoneyToAccount website, the Service or any portion thereof for any public or commercial Use without the express written consent of MoneyToAccount. You further agree not to: (i) Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated device to access the MoneyToAccount website and/or Service; and (ii) remove or alter any author, trademark or other proprietary notice or legend displayed on the MoneyToAccount website (or printed pages thereof). The name MoneyToAccount and other names and indicia of ownership of MoneyToAccount Service are the exclusive marks of MoneyToAccount. Other product, service and company names appearing on the website may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Entire Terms and Conditions of Service — These Terms and Conditions of Service embody the entire disclosure and understanding between you and MoneyToAccount and supersede all prior disclosures or understandings you have with MoneyToAccount. If any one or more of these Terms and Conditions of Service shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and enforceable and the parties nevertheless agree that an arbitrator or court should endeavor to give appropriately valid effect to the intention of these. Your access to and Use of the MoneyToAccount website and Service is governed by law. The MoneyToAccount website and Service are directed to persons age 18 and over residing in the United States. The MoneyToAccount website and Service are not intended for distribution to, or Use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or Use would be contrary to law or regulation.
- No Waiver — The failure of MoneyToAccount to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to Use of the Service or the Terms and Conditions of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Modification — These Terms and Conditions of Service may be modified or amended by MoneyToAccount from time to time without notice, except as may be required by law. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions of Service at any time by reviewing this website. You may terminate your use of the Service if you do not agree with any modification or amendment. If you use the Service after the effective date of an amendment or modification, you will be deemed to have accepted that amendment or modification. You agree that you will not modify these Terms and Conditions of Service and acknowledge that any attempts by you to modify these Terms and Conditions of Service shall be void.
- Unless otherwise provided by law, any action brought against MoneyToAccount, its shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers, Service Providers, and subcontractors must be in the County of Placer, State of California.
COMMENTS & QUESTIONS
For consumer inquiries or comments, you can contact us at:
P.O. Box 6925
Auburn, CA 95604
Office: (530) 823-7419
Fax: (530) 823-0788