We at MoneyToAccount.COM take your privacy and data security seriously and are committed to take steps to protect and secure your financial information. We employ security experts to implement the latest industry security technology standards, process security audits, and appropriate technology security measures to mitigate risk of data compromise. We work with third party security consultants that provide us with security tools, periodic technology updates, and process monitoring. Our employees are essential in implementing a secure environment, maintaining certifications, and participating in continuous training. We work with major financial institutions, and implement each industry’s best practices. We adhere to and comply with both State and Federal regulatory licensing requirements and standards. We operate in states we are licensed.
We would like you to familiarize and understand safe practices to ensure a safe experience with MoneyToAccount.
Here are key guidelines:
- Send money to people you know.
- Keep your password safe, and do not share it with others.
- Change your password periodically.
- If using a public terminal, clear the browser cache and cookies afterward to ensure your information is not saved on the public terminal.
- Only connect to Wi-Fi networks that provide a secure environment that you are familiar with.
- Be wary of your environment when submitting transaction.
- Send money for yourself and not for others.
- Use MoneyToAccount for legal purposes.
- Read the current Terms and Conditions of Service.
- Keep your user information current.
Protect yourself from scams and threats of abuse:
- Elder abuse
- Ponzi/pyramid schemes
- Insurance scams
- Payroll scams
- Workman compensation abuse
- Relationship scams
- Fix your computer scams
- Mystery shopper scams
- Emergency request scams
- Sweepstakes scams
- Rental property scam
REPORT OF ABUSE
If you believe your email address and password has been compromised, if if you believe your account was used without your knowledge or your consent maliciously or fraudulently, please notify MoneyToAccount immediately. Contact us using the provided CONTACT US page, or send email to email@example.com, or by phone at (530) 823-7419.